Powered By Blogger

all viewers are invited to get free help according to astrlogy ;free------------free-plz;contact;my E-MAIL;mumtaz.ali2@gmail.com my cell no;03337534015

free help

free help is purely free help for all;

Featured Post

Aysha siddiqa

As I have already told remedies;you should strictly follow; Allah will help you

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

mumtaz ali astrologer

mumtaz ali astrologer
free astrology

Translate

WELCOME

I WELCOME EVERY VIEWER TO JOIN WITH ME

Friday, January 15, 2010

friend disclosed he met accident

my friend A-S-Q;telephoned today and complaint that i didnot enquire about his welfare as he met wiyh accident;as i mostly in habit of telling my friend time to time alerts and remedies;but on eve os icc chapianship of 2009;i used to share with him predictions made regarding results of games;some prdictions proved true some went wrong;friend lost his faith on me;then i avoided to share with him any prediction;i met with him on;02-0102010;and told him that lunae eclipse occured on between;31-12-2009 to 01-0102010;in his ninth house;further he asked me to tell;but i avoided;as my friends asc;libra;and lunar esclipse occured on 9th house;9th house signify luck;but actually due to said lunar eclipse hited his two houses one was 9th house LUCK;but it also hited his 3rd house;which signify;nearest place travel;as between two eclipse lunar occured on said dates and solar eclipse to be occured on 15-01-2010;as he travelled between two eclise;the resut accident in nearest journey was result;---------mumtaz

No comments: